Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Have you noticed anything?

Depending on how closely you follow our blog, you may have noticed the following:
1) Our eating habits seem to have drastically changed in the past few months. We are eating far more carbs and I have been cooking less.
2) We have been really bad about posting regularly.

Well, there are a couple of reasons for this;
1) I'm pregnant (which I can finally say out in the open, since both my and Giao's bosses have been informed of the news).
2) We've moved houses.

So, what I'm trying to say is, we know that we haven't been keeping up with the blog as much as usual, and that's because we've been very busy, and I've been dog-tired and honestly, for several weeks in there I could barely look at anything more interesting than a plain bagel or some mac 'n cheese without feeling like (or actually) puking. It was sad for me, as I derive so much pleasure from food and from cooking.

While I can't claim that our lives will become any less busy in the foreseeable future, I can say that we plan to post a bit more regularly, especially as I am able to cook more regularly.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?