Friday, August 29, 2008

Ariake: Our Favorite Sushi Place in SF

Giao's family was in town and we went to lunch at our favorite sushi place in the city, Ariake. As always, it did not disappoint. I'm not sure how much everything was, because we didn't pay, but whatever it was, it was worth it.



Dragon Roll
Due to my current, pregnant state, I can't eat sushi. However, this dragon roll with shrimp tempura and cooked eel was very tasty.


Hamachi Kama
This tuna collar was tender and delicious, even though I could only eat a little bit due to the mercury in tuna.


Softshell Crab Roll and Mango Tuna Roll
I only had the softshell crab roll, as it was cooked and it was quite good.


Uni and Salmon
Fresh and tasty, according to Giao.


Seafood Salad
Again, I couldn't eat about it, and I was sad about that, as Ariake's makes the best seafood salad we've ever had.


Seaweed Salad
Yum. What more can I say.


Tuna Tataki
The lunch chef makes the cuts of tuna a bit thicker than we like, so I wasn't that sad that I couldn't eat it.


Oysters
Giao said they were fresh and good.


Live Scallop
Giao also approved.

Ratings:
Food: 2
Service: 1
Decor: 1

Ariake
5041 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94118

Labels: , , , ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?